Better Accounting Solutions
Better Accounting Solutions was founded by entrepreneur David Roitblatt. He discovered there was no simple way for small and medium-sized businesses to benefit from the services of a part-time qualified accountant at reasonable costs.
In my years of experience working with CPA firms, I have noticed that CPA's don't want to bother dealing with bookkeeping issues, and will just make a quick fix such as an adjusting entry just so the books are acceptable to the IRS for tax filing. This resulted in the client having inaccurate books and the client cannot run accurate financials to make proper decisions. Once seeing these issues, I have decided to open my own accounting firm where the accounting firm hires the accountants to do the bookkeeping for the client and is double checked through a quality control procedure. The Quality Control procedure takes place once a month, so the client can be confident that the books are accurate and reliable, so they may make proper financial decisions
Our firm hires Bookkeepers to work at our client's locations or at our Headquarters located in New York City. We test all our candidates on Quickbooks Software as well as a written Accounting Principles test. The candidate MUST pass both exams in order to join our firm.
We introduce our Bookkeeper to said client and provide any additional training that they may need. For example: Our manager will accompany the Bookkeeper to the client to fully understand all financial aspects of the back end of the client's company. The manager is on our dime and client does not pay for the manager's time for the training.
To ensure the accuracy of our clients financials, our Bookkeeper will provide our management on a monthly basis with the following reports for review:
- 4-month comparison of the Income Statement.
- 4-month comparison of the Balance Sheet.
- Accounts Receivable Aging Report.
- Accounts Payable Aging Report.
- Bank & Credit Card Detail Reconciliation Report.
We call this "Quality Control Process"
Some of the advantages that you will benefit by having Better Accounting Solutions (BAS) manage your bookkeeping:
- We pay our employees on a W-2 saving you your share of the payroll tax.
- You can be confident that all of our Bookkeepers know Accounting and QuickBooks being that we are Accountants and QuickBooks Pro-Advisers and we test ALL of our employees on accounting principles and QuickBooks as well.
- When hiring BAS you relieve yourself from the burden and expense of advertising, interviewing and hiring the right bookkeeper and you will have the peace of mind knowing that if the bookkeeper is not the right fit for your company BAS will replace the bookkeeper.
- All bookkeeping related support is included in the hourly rate of our employee (including management support).
- BAS is insured on theft and well as malpractice.